Welcome and congratulations on taking the first steps to giving your child a brighter future!
It is Starting Small's overall focus to provide a loving, safe and nurturing environment, where each individual child feels welcomed and respected.
I have a strong belief that each child is unique, special, and individual.
Each child receives one on one attention, love, affection, and is deemed a worthy individual. Positive feed back is given, to promote positive self-esteem. Trust is established between the children and the provider and the families to the provider.
Here you will find an educationally enriching environment for children ages birth and up, with activities that are developmentally appropriate and fun. It is my goal to produce happy, intelligent, well-adjusted children.
It is also my mission to give parents "peace of mind" when they leave their children. An "open door" policy welcomes parents to visit and observe their child and staff in action.
It is Starting Small's hope and desire that we build life long relationships between the children, staff, and families to ensure optimal social, emotional and educational development.
Plus it is a great opportunity for your child to socialize with other children. This also helps with future siblings.
Why choose Starting Small Family Daycare as your child's second home?
A warm, loving, safe environment.
All the benefits of a preschool, but in a cozy home atmosphere.
- A goal is set so your child can bond and build a trusting relationship with the the provider.
- Meals, diapers/wipes, and formula are provided.
The provider will love your child as if he/she were her own.
A nice neighborhood with lots of parking.
- A small group setting allows your child to get more one on one attention.
- Here, your child can start getting a high quality education from birth.
- Your child can become socially and emotionally prepared for life.
- I support and encourage Breastfeeding families.
- Open to video viewing of your child via Face time, Tango, or Yahoo web cam.
- I use the baby sign program with the infants.
- I also use your baby can read program.
My home is kept at a low student-teacher ratio and often fills up quickly.
Sign up today, or contact me for more information!
Please note: All the children you see on this site are my kids or my past/present daycare children.
*with the parents consent (excluding the three babies together.)